Friday, November 27, 2009

My Legs Hurt!!!

All I can say is that my whole body is aching. My trainer, Chris Groves, really kicked my butt on Wednesday. I got there and did 25min of cardio, then we worked out for about 45 minutes. I have a heart rate monitor that helps me keep my heart rate in a zone that is best for losing weight. It keeps track of my workouts ie. max heart rate, average heart rate, time of workout, and calories burned. During that workout I burned... 996 calories! Like I said, he kicked my butt. My body is still recovering from that workout. My quads hurt the most. I'm going to take some time today and stretch them out. Maybe that will help.

I had a really fun Thanksgiving. I don't feel like I overate, but I still probably consumed enough calories for the day in one meal. It was my free day, but I still don't normally eat that much on my free day. Regardless... it was one of the best Thanksgiving meals I have ever had. My brother brined his turkey and it was extremely juicy! My grandma was the big winner with her stuffing. It was a cornbread dressing with onions, celery, pink lady apples, re-hydrated cranberries and pine nuts. Amazing!

I'm excited for the Cooking Me Skinny Bootcamp on December 19th. It's FREE and you can register by e-mailing your name, age, and phone number to bootcamp@cookingmeskinny.com There are also prizes that are going to be given away, so sign up and start your resolution early this year :) Check out the flyer below.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I know I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment