Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weird Week

So I had a really weird week this week. I started a new job, and it's really intense training. I've literally been studying at night like crazy, and then waking up early to get there early to study. I want to be really prepared. With that said, my breakfast is not happening as much as it should. What I mean by that is... I usually consume 500 calories for breakfast. I've been getting around 250-300. Not enough! I also haven't really been working out. My food, other than breakfast, has been pretty decent. I always make good decisions wherever I go. My wife and I have been cooking at home a lot which helps control the calories/fat. I need to get back on track if I'm going to hit my goals. This week, I'm going to be strong and really take care of business!

Good news is... I've lost 10lbs so far. People have been commenting at my looking "skinnier." I'm starting to feel a lot more energy during the day. All in all, I'm happy with my progress so far, but it could be a lot better. I'm excited for my end result, and will do anything to get it. Boo Yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment